Chris holds a variety of fitness and martial arts qualifications, including:
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-CPT)
- Cardio Kickboxing Instructor – American Fitness Professionals and Associates (AFPA)
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- 2nd degree black belt and instructor – International Taekwondo Federation
- 1st degree black belt – World Taekwondo Federation
Chris’s enthusiasm for fitness is evident in every class he teaches, and his strength lies in his ability to uniquely motivate each individual to push through classes and exercises when they thought they had nothing more to give. He also prides himself in creating an exceptionally supportive environment both in and out of the studio to make the achievement of fitness goals as smooth and fun as possible for his students.
When he isn’t teaching, Chris is either taking care of stay at home dad duties or is out exploring hiking trails all over the state in his attempt to visit every alpine lake and enjoy the views from every summit (especially the 14ers). He loves introducing people to all of the beauty that Colorado has to offer and how to use that natural playground to stay active and fit.